Tuesday, February 7, 2006

4 Weeks Already?

I can't believe Isaac will be four weeks old tomorrow. The time has gone by so quickly. It's amazing. People tell you that a baby changes everything, but I had no idea. I seriously can't imagine my life without him or remember what I ever did that was so important before him. Last night his umbilical cord finally fell off, he slept in his room for the first time and slept for 5 1/2 hours. I posted pictures of him during his first night in his room. He's getting so big so quickly. It's amazing to me how much he has changed just since last week. I swear he gets cuter every day!

His favorite things to do are ride in his swing, play on his mat and sit up while you kiss his cheeks and talk to him. He hates his tummy time and I hate making him do it, but it's supposed to help strengthen their arm and leg muscles. Personally, I think the child is strong enough at this point. If you're not careful he'll kick himself right off your lap.

The cats are doing very well with him. They're starting to want to lay by him- when he's not crying of course. He's still too small for me to rest easy with them too near him but I'm sure they'll be good buddies when he's bigger. I'll try to post more but our days are so routine that its hard to find something particular to write about. Enjoy the new pictures!

No comments: